Alison Hoover, DDS
As a family dentist, my top priority is to help people improve their health and smile confidently. I understand that dental fear and anxiety can be barriers to achieving dental health, which is why I focus on providing high-quality, reliable dentistry in a warm, caring environment.
Now more than ever, we understand that dental health plays an important factor in maintaining overall health and preventing conditions such as heart disease and diabetes.
A preventive dental visit is a crucial time to check in on overall health as well as teeth and gums. We’ll do more than just look for cavities!
- Residency: General Practice, Swedish Medical Center, Seattle, WA, 2012; received additional training with medically complex, special needs, and pediatric populations.
- DDS: University of Maryland Dental School, Baltimore, Maryland, 2011
- BS: Biology, Bucknell University, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, 2007
- Member: Colorado Dental Association, Metropolitan Denver Dental Society, Colorado Prosthodontic Society
- Volunteer: Colorado Mission of Mercy, Operation Smile
It is a privilege for me to use my passion for evolving research in dental science, techniques and procedures to help families achieve and maintain optimal dental health.
When I am not seeing patients, I make the most of my home in Colorado by skiing, hiking, and boating with my husband, two sons and golden doodle.
I look forward to meeting you!
Your Smile Is In Excellent Hands
Drawing on a over a half-century of experience, the gentle and compassionate team of doctors at Cherry Creek Family Dentistry provide their family of patients with the state of the art expertise and old fashioned personal care.