Your Smile Is In Excellent Hands
Drawing on a over a half-century of experience, the gentle and compassionate team of doctors at Cherry Creek Family Dentistry provide their family of patients with the state of the art expertise and old fashioned personal care.
Call and arrange to meet each of us in our Littleton offices just off S. Broadway near Adventist Hospital
“Patients sometimes ask me why I became a dentist. Well, as a child I always enjoyed going to the dentist because of the way my dentist treated me. I never developed dental anxiety like a lot of kids did. As I got closer to choosing a profession, I spent some time with my dentist and observed his balance of artistic expression and interpersonal communication.
“I watched how he helped people overcome their fear and apprehension of dentistry as he enhanced their smiles. People who used to hide their smiles now smiled with confidence. I came to the conclusion that a career in dentistry would be a rewarding one as I would spend my days helping people to improve their self-esteem.
“Now 25 years later, after transforming the smiles of thousands of patients, I look back at my decision to become a dentist with absolutely no regrets. I love what I do for a living. I love enhancing smiles, enhancing lives.”
- DDS: University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, MN, 1982
- BS: University of Minnesota, 1980
- Team Dentist: NBA Denver Nuggets; NCAA University of Denver Pioneers; NHL Colorado Avalanche; NHL All Star Game, 2001; 2008 NCAA Frozen Four Championship
- President: NHL Team Dentists Association
- Member: Academy of Professional Sports Team Dentists, NHL Team Dentists Association, Academy of Sports Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry, Colorado Prosthodontic Society, Rocky Mountain Oral & Maxillofacial Implant Study Club
- Former Chairperson: Denver Grizzlies “Make A Wish” Charity Golf Tournament
- Former Team Dentist: IHL Denver Grizzlies
- Former Member: United Dental Health Advisory Panel, PGA US Open Scoring Committee, PGA International Golf Tournament Transportation Committee
- Recipient: National Foundation of Dentistry for the Handicapped Service Award, Foster Children of Arapahoe County Charity Dentistry Award, St. John’s Community Service Award for Charity Dentistry
- Volunteer: Make A Wish Foundation
“When I’m not practicing dentistry, I enjoy spending my free time traveling, tinkering with technology and collecting and rebuilding classic automobiles. I also enjoy playing tennis, golfing, biking, hiking, skiing, camping, swimming and spending time with my wife and our identical twin daughters.”
“Growing up I was always exposed to dentistry through my Father, a Periodontist, and my Aunt, a general Dentist. Their experiences continually inspired me and sparked my interest to pursue a career in dentistry. I was most inspired by the stories of patient’s increased self confidence with minor improvements in their smile or replacement of missing teeth. My goal is to continue to help improve patient’s oral health and ultimately, their overall confidence.”
“Throughout Dental School and my residency, I learned the value of continuing education in dentistry to provide the best possible care for patients. I am committed to various organizations and study clubs, as well as to attending seminars every year. I will forever strive to maintain a state of the art practice and always keep up with the current topics in Dentistry. My involvement in these types of organizations has afforded me a way of ensuring that I can provide the most advanced care available in dentistry today. My commitment is to provide you with the best possible care customized to your needs.”
- Residency: General Practice, Denver Health, Denver, CO
- DDS: Marquette University School of Dentistry, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 2007
- BS: Biological Sciences, Marquette University
- Member: American Dental Association, Colorado Dental Association, Rocky Mountain Oral & Maxillofacial Implant Study Club, Metropolitan Denver Dental Society
- Team Dentist: NBA Denver Nuggets, NCAA University of Denver Pioneers
- Volunteer: Give Kids a Smile, Team Smile
“I am very grateful for my experience at Denver Health. While completing my residency, I fell in love with Colorado, and I am here to stay. When not practicing dentistry, I enjoy spending my free time skiing, snowboarding, cycling, hiking, rafting and spending time with my wife.”
If you suffer from dental anxiety, learn more about our “no-fear” dentistry.